# Gaby de Wilde @ 7:56 AM Tuesday, February 22, 2005 view from google
 

About: Your new monitor




What about it?

Sensemaking:

Did you know that it takes looking at this thumbnail for 3 min and a second monitor starts to make sense? I never stop surfing as I post, I only get more and more curious.



Photo Rack - Stock Photo's Great suff if you don't have a cam or just dont have a good picture of your own. But it's about the monitor this is... Are you buying it? See, I was right again. Why don't I have more fans? nvm it was a rhetorical question.



I think I will get 2 old pc's and hook up another 3 + a tv out.

Old hardware is a lot cheaper as new, for the price of a TFT screen you can buy a whole pile of old tv's and monitors. It will increase your workspeed by 30% for each extra screen. It's 2 times 19 INCH, can you do the pitagoras for me?

1 Comments:

I just found a monitor in the garbage. (hihihi) It still works. *blows dust off old Pentium II*

posted by Blogger Gaby de Wilde - comment permalink

 





blog360 yahoo grouptricks, tips, tutorials, pictures and wordsgooglebrowserPhotography - Enkhuizen - Holland

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

gbrowser.blogspot


If you want my googlebrowser-blog feed on your webpage, just copy this code and past it in the body of your html(thanks!)



MAGNETMOTOR.GO-HERE.NL


Powerd by Expressgratis.