# Gaby de Wilde @ 11:25 AM Friday, February 18, 2005 view from google
 

Visit the tools department@ googlefox.blogspot.com




During my interstellar travels I like to experience creating one of those primitive native types of thought transfer protocols like this think called communication you guy's have here. It presents a great discipline, this unrewarding thought that no one would ever understand. So I was making this great blog and Blogger just stops having the features at a given point. Specially if you know the features it will have in the future, so for now it means I should do a whole new bloggy with just the software to make your own googlbrowser. I don't have a license for anything. So you will have to download the separate parts from separate sites.

googlefox

gdewilde@gmail.com "

0 Comments:





blog360 yahoo grouptricks, tips, tutorials, pictures and wordsgooglebrowserPhotography - Enkhuizen - Holland

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

gbrowser.blogspot


If you want my googlebrowser-blog feed on your webpage, just copy this code and past it in the body of your html(thanks!)



MAGNETMOTOR.GO-HERE.NL


Powerd by Expressgratis.