# Gaby de Wilde @ 3:03 PM Friday, March 25, 2005 view from google
 

A California Beginning




A California Beginning: "GBrowser in the works?

It appears [kottke.org] that Google is looking into making their own browser. Evidence abounds about them hiring browser specific people, and even registering gbrowser.com.

Google is already so much a part of my online life. If they make a browser, I'll be opening Gbrowser to search Google web, looking at news at Google news, and checking my email at Gmail. That's enough integration into my daily web habits to scare me. Who knows if the corporate giant will be altruistic in the future. I say we need to spread out the technology among several entities. One thing I do like is the emphasis on more useful Java, Flash, and other dynamic based applications on the web (ahem.. Flickr, Gmail).

Whatever the case, Google's stock will be on the rise."

0 Comments:





blog360 yahoo grouptricks, tips, tutorials, pictures and wordsgooglebrowserPhotography - Enkhuizen - Holland

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

gbrowser.blogspot


If you want my googlebrowser-blog feed on your webpage, just copy this code and past it in the body of your html(thanks!)



MAGNETMOTOR.GO-HERE.NL


Powerd by Expressgratis.