# Gaby de Wilde @ 11:35 AM Tuesday, March 15, 2005 view from google
 

Fierfox ownz wiht horibla UI




pfff this is so funny, I work around things really well but some things are just more working against me as for me. hahaha I want to make(and develop) a log in folder so that middle click logs me into various things in separate tabs. I open the pages and add that to bookmarks in tabs with the check box, that works just fine. But then I want to sort the tabs/bookmarks O_O so I open the bookmark manager to sort them by name or url, but are not allowed to sort em by hand O_O I have to add the folder to my bookmarks tool bar (I found out by accident because I wanted this folder there) because there I can use drag and drop to sort them in the order I want em without the bookmark manager taking over and putting it back on ABC.

0 Comments:





blog360 yahoo grouptricks, tips, tutorials, pictures and wordsgooglebrowserPhotography - Enkhuizen - Holland

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

gbrowser.blogspot


If you want my googlebrowser-blog feed on your webpage, just copy this code and past it in the body of your html(thanks!)



MAGNETMOTOR.GO-HERE.NL


Powerd by Expressgratis.