# Gaby de Wilde @ 10:23 PM Wednesday, July 13, 2005 view from google
 

Mozilla Update :: Extensions -- More Info:SmartSearch - All Releases




This comment made me scream DUHHH for a bit, and stamp on the floor. How did I forget about it I now wonder .....




Mozilla Update :: Extensions -- More Info:SmartSearch - All Releases: "No quicksearches?

by Chris Povirk, July 06, 2005 9:15pm

Matt, The only people I've heard from who see a blank menu are those with no quicksearches installed. Go to a site like Google, right-click in the text field, choose 'Add a Keyword for this Search,' fill in the dialog box, and try SmartSearch again. If you have any problems, please contact me (beigetangerine (AT) gmail (DOT) com) so that I can try to figure out what might be wrong. (One possibility is that you're using Sync2It's BookmarkSync, which eats quicksearches. See the Bugs section of http://www.pitt.edu/~crp11/firefox/smartsearch/ for details.)"

0 Comments:





blog360 yahoo grouptricks, tips, tutorials, pictures and wordsgooglebrowserPhotography - Enkhuizen - Holland

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

gbrowser.blogspot


If you want my googlebrowser-blog feed on your webpage, just copy this code and past it in the body of your html(thanks!)



MAGNETMOTOR.GO-HERE.NL


Powerd by Expressgratis.