# Gaby de Wilde @ 3:22 AM Sunday, February 13, 2005 view from google
 

Huh, Whaat?




"What is this page?" would be the first thing I would ask, let me answer that before you think it. I see both firefox and Google trying to build a name for them selfs by supplying us with great gifts. I can see Google has it's marketing know how with all the limitations the full picture brings(like don't make enemy's). I can see firefox has development resources that scare the living daylight out of some software company's. What I don't see is a big google collective of developing volunteers like Mozilla has. And I don't see the firefox teams do marketing of the style and class Google has.

I personally would love to take part in open source development but hardly anyone can make sense of my picture. I should do my own project like others do. The drill is simple: "Beside the Firefox extensions I find useful myself I will gather Google related firefox tools, put it all in 1 installer and write damn good tutorials, so good that even you will understand 'em. But I'm not that smart a man so I designed a smart feedback form were you can do my thinking for me.

Download Google related firefox tools

Folow user guide

help me developing the products

gdewilde@gmail.com

0 Comments:





blog360 yahoo grouptricks, tips, tutorials, pictures and wordsgooglebrowserPhotography - Enkhuizen - Holland

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

gbrowser.blogspot


If you want my googlebrowser-blog feed on your webpage, just copy this code and past it in the body of your html(thanks!)



MAGNETMOTOR.GO-HERE.NL


Powerd by Expressgratis.